Taylor Morrison Included in Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for Third Consecutive Year
"Considering women tend to be key decision makers in the homebuying process, having a nearly equal male-to-female representation, 53 and 47 percent, respectively, helps us to mirror our customer base and better understand their wants and needs," said
Taylor Morrison scored above average of all companies included in the 2021 GEI in many areas including:*
- Women represent 47 percent of the total workforce compared to the 42 percent average.
- Women make up 44 percent of the corporate board, compared to the 29 percent average.
- Women hold 33 percent of executive positions, compared to the 21 percent average.
- Women hold 62 percent of revenue-producing roles, compared to the 39 percent average.
- 100 percent of employees that return after parental leave remain with the company, based on a twelve-month retention rate, compared to the 85 percent average.
The Bloomberg GEI sets the standard for transparent data reporting by giving companies the opportunity to disclose their commitment to gender equality and workplace gender-related practices. Companies included on the index have scored at or above a global threshold established by Bloomberg and are raising the bar of what should be expected from other companies across various industries.
The 2021 GEI is comprised of 380 companies across 50 industries headquartered in 44 countries and regions. This year's reporting framework is based on 74 metrics across five pillars: female leadership and talent pipeline, equal pay and gender pay parity, inclusive culture, sexual harassment policies, and pro-women brand. For more information, visit https://www.bloomberg.com/gei.
*Represents data submitted by Taylor Morrison for the 2021 GEI for fiscal year 2019 and averages provided by Bloomberg for their 2021 GEI.
About Taylor Morrison
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/taylor-morrison-included-in-bloomberg-gender-equality-index-for-third-consecutive-year-301216982.html
SOURCE Taylor Morrison